- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Aid Repairs and Service
- Hearing Evaluation
- Hearing Consultation
- Effects of Hearing Loss
- Informational Videos
- Hearing Loss: Hearing Device Sizes and Styles
- Adenoid Surgery
- Ear Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Parotid Surgery
- Submandibular Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Lymph Node Surgery
- Cyst and Mass Removal
- More >>
- Brow and Forehead Lifts
- Chin Implants
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Cosmetic Surgery
- Revision Rhinoplasty / Rhinoplasty
- VECTRA® H1
- Anti-Aging Treatments
- Chemical Facial Peel
- Regenica® Skin Care Products
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Non-Surgical Procedures
Botox ® in Hamilton Township, NJ
Board-certified New Jersey otolaryngologist Dr. Scott Kay, FACS, offers Botox® injections to the residents of Hamilton Township, NJ.
What is Botox®?
Botox® is a well-known injectable anti-aging treatment. This special treatment is ideal for people who are unhappy with facial lines and wrinkles caused by the contraction of facial muscles. Botox® injections contain a botulism toxin that paralyzes the facial muscles for a period of time. The wrinkles and lines will eventually disappear when the facial muscles relax. Some of our patients require ongoing Botox® treatments for the best results.
Benefits of Botox® Treatments
Botox® is a non-invasive injectable treatment that helps patients that are not happy with their facial wrinkles and lines.
- A safe non-surgical treatment to reduce dynamic wrinkles and lines.
- The entire procedure can be completed in less than one hour.
- No downtime is required after treatment is administered.
- Ideal for troublesome lines between the eyes, on the forehead and around the mouth.
How is Botox® Administered to Patients?
Botox® is administered with a small gauge needle. The needle is generally smaller than needles used for your immunization shots. In most cases, patients do not feel any pain during the injections. We can reduce any potential pain with a topical anesthesia. Dr. Kay injects Botox® into the muscles that cause your facial wrinkles and lines. Under normal circumstances, treatment normally takes 30 to 60 minutes.