Oticon in Plainsboro, NJ
Located in the Central New Jersey area , Princeton Otolaryngology Associates specializes in audiology. If you live in New Jersey and have a hearing disorder, our audiologists, Karen K. Herring, M.S., FAAA and Dr. Rajool Dave, Au. D, FAAA, will carefully examine your hearing issue, find its cause and determine if an Oticon hearing aid would be the best treatment for you.
What makes Oticon the best option in hearing instruments?
When choosing the right hearing device, you should consider many factors in order to choose a product that is tailored to your specific needs. Oticon hearing instruments offer you maximum performance and modern innovation. These are cutting edge products that match your specific needs and lifestyle.
What distinguishes Oticon from other products?
Oticon hearing instruments use revolutionary BrainHearing™ technology, allowing the device to optimize your auditory experience through cooperation with your own brain. Sound is automatically adjusted to optimal levels and is clear and natural. Oticon hearing devices are discreet, convenient and contemporary.
What are the different types of Oticon hearing instruments?
- For the ultimate performance in hearing devices, consider the Alta. A popular choice, the Alta can be customized in color, styles, and other options to suit your every need. In addition to its personalization capabilities, the Alta uses next-generation technology to give your brain information that makes sense of natural sound. From whispers to tone changes, this device allows you to hear more in every situation.
- The Nera is considered one of the most advanced mid-level hearing devices of its kind. Users can experience up to 20% improvement in the understanding of soft speech (whispers, sounds, murmurs), and design the Nera to best suit their body and lifestyle. In a range of colors, sizes, and styles, the Nera will exceed expectations in both form and function.
- The Ria is a hearing device that is cost-effective and efficient. Users will gain better sound quality and a more natural, effortless hearing experience. With its quality and streamlined simplicity, the Ria is perfect for anyone who wants to find a customizable hearing device to make their daily experience easier and more enjoyable.
- The Agil is a specialized hearing device that allows users to filter sounds by priority. In conversation, background sounds will be ignored and in social settings, background noise will be eliminated. The Agil allows users to organize, process and select the sounds they need most, without distractions. For users who need selective and effortless hearing experiences, the Agil is a wonderful choice.
- The Acto is a hearing device suitable for all hearing loss, from mild to profound. The Acto’s advanced wireless connectivity, coupled with a wide range of style options, make it perfect for the modern person looking for a modern hearing solution. To manage the often intrusive problem associated with feedback between instruments, the Acto utilizes binaural synchronization. Binaural synchronization enhances the hearing experience and minimizes any chance for unwanted feedback for the ultimate in comfort.
- The Ino is considered a do-it-all hearing solution thanks to its convenience, reliability, and tremendous value. The Ino is a discreet hearing device that allows individuals to hear fast, accurate sounds without compromising quality. For those experiencing mild to profound hearing loss, the Ino can help restore their quality of life.
- The Chili is a powerful hearing solution for individuals with severe to profound hearing loss. The innovative design is the first of its kind to successfully pair the most powerful hearing technology with a slim, discreet design. This hearing device is discreet, reliable, and a wonderful all-around choice to those who won’t sacrifice sound or style.
- This innovative hearing aid for children is the most advanced pediatric solution to date. From infancy to the teenage years, hearing loss can be a dramatic experience for both parent and child. The Sensei offers cutting-edge technology to empower children through greater hearing. A pioneer in pediatric audiology, the Sensei is extremely flexible and personalized, as well as adaptable to all of a child’s everyday needs.
- For children affected by severe to profound hearing loss, the Safari is unmatched in value. The Safari is specially designed to afford children access to as many speech sounds as possible, while promoting independence and freedom. The Safari is a slim, ergonomic instrument designed for subtlety, sound accuracy, and preservation. Unlike other devices designed for mild to moderate hearing loss, the Safari will be able to keep up with your child through class, practice, and beyond.
Why are Oticon hearing products so successful?
Oticon has a strong commitment to empower people through innovative and insightful products. For over a century, Oticon has remained dedicated to putting “People First” in all its endeavors. Founded on compassion, Oticon is governed by The Oticon Foundation, a charitable organization with a dedication to assisting those who experience hearing loss and to support various philanthropic causes. This devotion, to superior performance and community enhancement, sets Oticon apart and drives the success of Oticon products.
What to Expect during Your Oticon Consultation
During a consultation for Oticon hearing devices, you should expect your audiologist to begin with a comprehensive examination of the ear. This purpose of this examination is to determine the source of your hearing loss. The audiologist will consider the symptoms you have reported and use them to guide the consultation. Once the source of your hearing loss is identified, the audiologist will work with you to decide whether an Oticon hearing device will serve your particular needs.
If you live in New Jersey and have been wondering whether or not you might be a good candidate for an Oticon hearing aid, our audiologists, Karen Herring or Dr. Dave, can answer all your questions. Don’t hesitate, you’re just an appointment away to get your health back, contact us at Princeton Otolaryngology Associates.