Plastic Surgery Before and After Pictures in Princeton and Monroe, NJ
Located in the Central New Jersey area and catering to patients in all of the surrounding communities, board-certified otolaryngologist Dr. Scott Kay, FACS, performs a variety of plastic surgery procedures on patients throughout Princeton, Monroe and Plainsboro to help them improve their health and their appearance.
Dr. Scott Kay, a board-certified otolaryngologist, has completed a prestigious Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at Pittsburgh’s Shadyside Hospital. As a board-certified surgeon, Dr. Kay is dedicated to each of his patients and believes that each patient has unique needs and desires. If you would like to learn more about the services offered by Princeton Otolaryngology Associates, then contact us today.
Browse our before and after galleries to see how Dr. Scott Kay has helped his patients.
- Brow and Forehead Lifts: Wrinkles, fine lines and sagging, loose skin can all add years to your age, but with a simple brow and forehead lift you can reduce the appearance of all of these signs of aging.
- Chin Implants: Many men and women desire to have a stronger, more prominent chin to extend their jawline and improve the symmetry of their facial features. Inserting a small chin implant can reshape the chin and allow patients to achieve the more chiseled jawline they’ve always desired.
- Eyelid Surgery: Loose and sagging skin around your eyes can cause you to appear far older than you actually are. Eyelid surgery can remove this excess skin and help you regain your youthful appearance.
- Facelifts: Aging and genetics can lead to wrinkles and fine lines appearing on your pristine face. To eradicate these signs of aging, a simple facelift can restore your youthful appearance and rejuvenate your skin.
- Mini Facelifts : Wrinkles and fine lines can be hard to view in the mirror. If you are tired of seeing any visible signs of aging, then a mini facelift can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by tightening your facial skin.
- Otoplasty: Structural issues with your ears may cause poor self-esteem and poor hearing. Otoplasty can help correct any structural issues with your ears and help restore the function and appearance of your ears.
- Reconstructive Surgery: Birth defects, burns, and facial injuries can all leave visible marks on your face. These issues can be corrected through reconstructive surgery to restore the appearance of your face and boost your self-confidence.
- Revision Cosmetic Surgery: Sometimes plastic surgery doesn’t turn out how you desired. If this is the case, then you may need a revision cosmetic surgery to correct any issues you may have and restore your appearance.
- Revision Rhinoplasty/Rhinoplasty: Large, small, or crooked noses may affect the entire symmetry of your facial features. To help correct this, a simple rhinoplasty can be performed to give you a more proportionate and beautiful nose.
Dr. Scott Kay is a board-certified surgeon who has is dedicated to helping each of his patients in Princeton, Monroe and Plainsboro with both cosmetic and functional procedures. To learn which of his procedures could benefit you the most, contact our office today.