Before and After Pictures in Plainsboro, NJ
Located in the Central New Jersey area and catering to patients in all of the surrounding communities, board-certified otolaryngologist Dr. Scott Kay, FACS, performs a variety of plastic surgery and MedSpa procedures on patients to help them improve their health and their appearance.
Dr. Scott Kay, a board-certified otolaryngologist, has been working at Princeton Otolaryngology since 1993 and has helped numerous patients improve their health and their appearance. Before joining the practice, he completed a prestigious Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at Pittsburgh’s Shadyside Hospital. As a board-certified surgeon, Dr. Kay is dedicated to helping each of his patients achieve the appearance they desire. Through his plastic surgery and MedSpa services, Dr. Kay provides all of his patients with high-quality care that rejuvenates their skin. If you would love to learn more about Dr. Kay’s services, then contact us today.
- Brow and Forehead Lifts: Wrinkles, fine lines and sagging can all add years to your actual age. With a simple brow lift or forehead lift, you can reduce the appearance of these signs of aging and appear more youthful.
- Chin Implants: Many men and women desire to have a stronger, more prominent chin and jawline. With a chin implant, patients can improve the symmetry of their face and achieve the chiseled jawline of their dreams.
- Eyelid Surgery: Loose and sagging skin around your eyes can make you appear far older than you truly are. Eyelid surgery can remove excess skin, and leave you looking more youthful and refreshed.
- Facelifts: Fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin can cause you to look far older than you truly are. A facelift can smooth out these signs of aging and leave you looking refreshed and youthful.
- Mini Facelifts : If you don’t want to undergo a full facelift, but you still desire to look younger, then a mini facelift is perfect for you. A mini facelift can reduce the signs of aging and tighten your facial skin, so you age more gracefully in the future.
- Otoplasty: Structural issues with your ears may cause you to have poor self-esteem. A simple otoplasty can correct any structural issues with your ears and restore the appearance of your ears.
- Reconstructive Surgery: Birth defects, facial injuries and burns can all lead to deformities or scars on your face. These issues can easily be corrected through reconstructive surgery so that you can begin to feel happier in your own skin.
- Revision Cosmetic Surgery: Sometimes plastic surgery just doesn’t turn out exactly as you had wished. If this is the case, then revision cosmetic surgery can correct any issues you have with your body and restore your appearance.
- Revision Rhinoplasty/Rhinoplasty: Large, small or crooked noses may affect your overall appearance in a negative manner. To help correct the size and shape of your nose, a simple rhinoplasty can be performed to give you the beautiful, symmetrical nose that you have always desired.
- Anti-Aging Treatments: Fine lines, wrinkles and visible signs of aging are not anyone’s favorite part of their face. If you have visible signs of aging that you wish to correct, Dr. Scott Kay has anti-aging treatments for you that can rejuvenate your skin and make you appear younger and more refreshed.
- Collagen Injections: Aging can cause you to lose some of the fullness in your face. To counteract this, collagen injections can be used to touch-up areas around the mouth and forehead where wrinkles have begun to appear..
- Juvederm®: If your cheeks are no longer defying gravity and have begun to droop, then Juvederm® may be perfect for you. This injectable filler is used to reduce lines around the nose and mouth such as vertical lines around the lips as well as smile lines and marionette lines.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: If aging, acne, or too much time in the sun has left your face with blotches, scars, wrinkles, or lines, laser skin resurfacing may help your skin look younger and healthier.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty: Unhappy with the appearance of your nose, but haven’t wanted to go under the knife? If so, then a non-surgical rhinoplasty is perfect for you.
- Radiesse®: Wrinkles and fine lines can be immediately eradicated with Radiesse®. This injectable filler smoothes moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth).
- Skin Care: Healthy skin starts with a commitment to a regular skin care regimen. Our skin care products and procedures can help you retain your natural glow and your youthful skin.
- Botox: Smooth out any wrinkles and fine lines throughout your face in order to make you appear younger and more refreshed
Dr. Scott Kay is a board-certified surgeon who has is dedicated to helping each of his patients with both cosmetic and functional procedures. To learn which of his procedures could benefit you the most, contact our office today.